First Look Of Tubelight

Tubelight Movie
The argument that follow, Arijit Singh would have for no reason attention he will croon for the Dabangg star.on the other hand, the songster is set to chant a song for Kabir Khan’s next Tubelight starring Salman. When ask about it, Arijit said, “Well, I will sing in ‘Tubelight’ all over again. But after that, what will take place I don’t know. But I will without doubt sing because no one can stop me from lyrics a song.


Tubelight Movie
Arijit had moved the hornet’s case by relocation an regret to Salman on Facebook more than some mix-up in an prize role.

He had request Salman to keep hold of the report of a song crooned by him in SultanWatch Now Salman Khan Upcoming Movie After Tubelight. Rahat Fateh Ali Khan’s story was booked in the movie. The 29-year-old Tumhi Ho-fame singer said he has not verbal to the Bajrangi Bhaijaan star after the debate, but hope to do so in the future.“No, I didn’t speak to him. I didn’t get a chance to speak to him. might be, I’ll get a possibility sooner or later and then I will but I don’t think he take these clothes that badly. all and sundry as well finished the matter grave.


First


EmoticonEmoticon